Use the Lightning Digital AV Cable with your iPhone, iPad with Lightning connector. The Lightning Digital AV Cable supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen ? including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more ? to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
the second lightning interface can connect the device to a compatible HDMI display, could charge your device and sync at the same time.
* Plug & Play,4 seconds is ok.
*Connect HDMI male to your HDTV and USB Male to your USB power output socket.
* Support 1080p HD / 3D 1080p 60Hz video and digital audio.
* Charging and mirroring will be working simultaneously.
* Uses a single lightning adapter to connect the mobile device to the HDTV Supports all iOS, no need to jailbreak
* This HDMI adapter can mirror your image / video from your iPhone or iPad (Wifi + cellular) to your HDTV without any apps.
* Shows your for for iPhone to big high-definition TV, monitor, or projector
* Supports 720p and 1080p high definition output
* Size: about 2m long (6.56ft)
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- only work for iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular version
- iPad mini (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version
- iPad mini 2 (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version
- iPad Air (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version
- iPad Air 2 (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version
- iPad mini 3 (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version
- iPad mini 4 (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version
- iPad Pro (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version
The Phone to HDMI cable won’t support certain paid Apps, such as Netflix, Amazon Prime videos,
iTunes, Hulu,Comcast tv, Xfinity, Vudu, DIRECTV, Movie Box, Discovery Go, BT Sport etc.